Go2Games Operates a 14 Day Free Returns Policy.
Any software may be returned for refund or exchange within 14 days of the despatch date, providing that the seal remains unbroken on the software.
- Faulty software where the seal has been broken may be returned up to 3 months after the despatch date.
- Hardware or peripherals may be opened for the purpose of inspection (but not used) and may be returned for refund or exchange
within 28 days of the despatch date. Please note that hardware must contain every component part (cables, memory sticks etc.)
before it can be accepted as a return.
- Faulty hardware may be returned for a like-for-like exchange up to 12 months after the despatch date.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
All orders are dispatched with a copy of your order invoice. Should you ever need to return an item, on your bottom-left of your invoice you can find a peelable returns address label. Once your item is suitable packaged for return, simply place this label on the front of your package and drop it into any post office. We advise requesting a proof of postage when returning any item to us, for your own records and insurance should anything happen to the product while in the care of Royal Mail. When returning an item, please be sure to include a copy of your invoice or your order number with your item, so that we are able to easily identify your order and minimise any delays in the returns process.
* Before returning any item, please ensure it meets our return requirements as outlined above. Any item returned that does not meet our return requirements will be returned at the expense of sender.